Ivy Link consultants each hold at least one degree from an Ivy League university and often additional degrees from other prestigious institutions. We understand the application process not only because we were once successful applicants, but also because our team includes expert college counselors, admissions advisors and/or application readers. Ivy Link will provide you with unparalleled access to our seasoned consultants’ insight and guidance.
Complete Admissions Package
You may be a student for four years, but you will be an alumnus of an institution for the rest of your life. Where to attend college, and how to get into that college, are two major issues that you will face as a high school student. We are here to provide you with guidance and access to information that will help alleviate the considerable stress of the application process. As graduates of the nation’s most elite universities, we offer guidance on school compatibility, how to craft compelling essays, and how best to showcase your unique talents and accomplishments in a college admissions package.
1. Preliminary Assessment. The first step in our process is a candid assessment of your background and qualifications. We will analyze issues that are particular to your candidacy, including your SAT/ACT score(s), coursework, extracurricular activities, work experience and goals, in order to proactively address any weaknesses in your candidacy and assess your compatibility with different colleges.
2. Intensive Brainstorming. Many candidates underestimate the importance of communicating their unique stories through their applications. This is where Ivy Link consultants prove invaluable. Through intensive one-on-one brainstorming sessions, we will identify the compelling stories in your life history that will make your candidacy stand out from among those of the many other qualified applicants.
3. Detailed Outlining. Based on the information we gather from one-on-one brainstorming sessions, we will work with you to develop detailed outlines to guide your completion of each personal statement. These outlines will provide clear frameworks for your unique narratives and precise roadmaps toward the completion of winning personal statements with minimal stress.
4. Unlimited Personal Statement Revisions. Our experts will thoroughly review, comment on and edit your drafts, not only to catch technical mistakes, but also to ensure that the narratives carry the authenticity of your voice and are told in the most compelling manner, all while staying within the mandated word count. There is no limit on the number of revisions we will provide. Our work is not complete until you are satisfied.
5. Resume & Letters of Recommendation. Your resume and letters of recommendation are crucial components of your application. We will ensure that your resume is polished so that relevant facts and accomplishments are emphasized. We will also develop strategies to optimize your selection of and interaction with the writers of your recommendation letters to maximize the usefulness of those recommendations to your application.
6. Post-Application Consultation. Our work does not end after your applications are submitted. Following your acceptance, we will advise you on the suitability of different schools in light of your background, interests and aspirations.