When do we collect information?
We collect information that you provide us in communications, and automatically when you use our Site. We collect information associated with your device using cookies and similar technologies. We may also receive information about your location.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When requesting information or materials on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your details in order to help you with your experience. This can include email, location, graduation year, name, age, and more. The type of personal information we collect includes:
– Information You Provide Us: We collect information that you provide us, including content you submit via our Contact Form, registering for workshops and tests, your purchase information, your communications, and information you provide to us as part of surveys.
– Communications: When you communicate with us (via email, phone, through our websites, or otherwise), we store a copy of your communications.
– Location Information: We will ask for your billing address any time you register and pay for workshops or diagnostic tests. We require a home address for tutoring and advising services, and this information will be retained and used only for the purpose of providing those services.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you visit our Site or submit your information in a form on our website in the following ways:
– Provide at-home tutoring and advising services.
– Send targeted communications via email about our services, timely industry information, and more.
– Analyze Site use, improvements, and more.
– Internal record keeping.
Do we share your information?
We do not rent or sell your personal contact information (such as your email address) to third parties to use for their own marketing purposes.
This Site may provide links or references to third-party sites. Our Site may include third-party social media features and other third-party plug-ins and widgets. Ivy Link is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these sites. Ivy Link shall not be responsible for any damages or injuries arising from your use of these sites and these links do not serve as an endorsement or affiliation between the site and Ivy Link. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
Google Analytics and Tracking
You can refuse the use of Google Analytics by setting preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or at https://www.google.de/intl/en_uk/policies/.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.