RAISE SUBJECT TEST & AP EXAM SCORES
Content of Program
- Students usually begin their Subject Test preparation by taking a diagnostic test in the appropriate area. If a student is considering which Subject Tests to pursue, taking diagnostics in several areas may be appropriate because the results can help inform the student’s decision.
- Tutors use the diagnostic test and the student’s familiarity with the subject, along with other factors, to determine the ideal content, order, and mode of instruction.
- Through theory and practice, we teach students the considerable range of relevant material. Subject Tests tend to draw from at least as much material as would a standard full-year high school class.
- Meetings, homework, and timed practice tests all provide opportunities to absorb the information while exercising and refining the skills emphasized during tutoring sessions.
Length of Program
- Students typically start studying for a Subject Test several months before they intend to take it.
- Tutoring sessions can begin at any point during the academic year or over the summer.
- Diagnostic test results and other considerations allow us to design an appropriate program for the individual student.
Subject Test Programs
We offer programs to prepare for the following Subject Tests*:
- U.S. History
- World History
- Mathematics Level 1
- Mathematics Level 2
- Biology E/M
- *Please note that not all Subject Tests are available at every location or at all times of the year.
AP Exam Programs
AP Art History
AP Music Theory
AP Studio Art: 2-D Design
AP Studio Art: 3-D Design
AP Studio Art: Drawing
AP English Language and Composition
AP English Literature and Composition
History & Social Science
AP Comparative Government and Politics
AP European History
AP Human Geography
AP United States Government and Politics
AP United States History
AP World History
|Math & Computer Science
AP Calculus AB
AP Calculus BC
AP Computer Science A
AP Computer Science Principles
AP Environmental Science
AP Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism
AP Physics C: Mechanics
AP Physics 1: Algebra-Based
AP Physics 2: Algebra-Based
World Languages & Cultures
AP Chinese Language and Culture
AP French Language and Culture
AP German Language and Culture
AP Italian Language and Culture
AP Japanese Language and Culture
AP Spanish Language and Culture
AP Spanish Literature and Culture