RAISE SUBJECT TEST & AP EXAM SCORES
Content of Program
- Students usually begin their Subject Test preparation by taking a diagnostic test in the appropriate area. If a student is considering which Subject Tests to pursue, taking diagnostics in several areas may be appropriate because the results can help inform the student’s decision.
- Tutors use the diagnostic test and the student’s familiarity with the subject, along with other factors, to determine the ideal content, order, and mode of instruction.
- Through theory and practice, we teach students the considerable range of relevant material. Subject Tests tend to draw from at least as much material as would a standard full-year high school class.
- Meetings, homework, and timed practice tests all provide opportunities to absorb the information while exercising and refining the skills emphasized during tutoring sessions.
Length of Program
- Students typically start studying for a Subject Test several months before they intend to take it.
- Tutoring sessions can begin at any point during the academic year or over the summer.
- Diagnostic test results and other considerations allow us to design an appropriate program for the individual student.
Subject Test Programs
We offer programs to prepare for the following Subject Tests*:
- U.S. History
- World History
- Mathematics Level 1
- Mathematics Level 2
- Biology E/M
- *Please note that not all Subject Tests are available at every location or at all times of the year.